Joey Vaillancourt Fitness
From Joey, Miscellaneous, Muscle Building Training, Nutrition, Supplements

5 Week Transformation: Week 1 – Episode 1

May 3, 2010 by Joey Vaillancourt · 7 Comments

Hey Everyone,

I decided to show you exactly what the Bones To Buff Program can do!

I am putting myself to the test yet again for a 5 week transformation
using the same concepts, workouts and nutrition plans I lay out in the
Bones To Buff Muscle Building Manual

Watch the video for full details and watch for a weekly video episode showcasing the transformation.

Be sure to let me know what you would like to see recorded (workouts, meals etc)
And I will do my best to get as much recorded as possible!

Comments

7 Responses to “5 Week Transformation: Week 1 – Episode 1”
  1. craig craig says:

Nice stuff Joey, maybe tell us about the exercises that made the biggset impact on your results.

2. sg sg says:

@craig – that’s what I would like to see. What your workouts are like, and what do yo do to maximize your gains from your time in the gym.

3. Joey Vaillancourt Joey Vaillancourt says:

Thanks Craig, I will be showcasing the real ‘Mass’ builders in the coming videos that contributed to my best gains

4. Joey Vaillancourt Joey Vaillancourt says:

Great, I certainly be showcasing workouts and cardio session. I will be filming my cardio session this Saturday AM. I will also explain how cardio plays a role when building muscle and the most important factors to pay attention to. Next week (week 2) I will be taking the camera in my old gym to demonstrate a sneak peak at the program.

Keep em coming! :)

5. yeezy boost yeezy boost says:

An fascinating dialogue is price comment. I believe that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however generally persons are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

6. adidas nmd adidas nmd says:

I must show my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of such a problem. Because of researching through the world-wide-web and getting suggestions which were not pleasant, I thought my life was gone. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you’ve sorted out by means of this guide is a serious case, as well as those which may have in a negative way damaged my career if I hadn’t come across your web page. That knowledge and kindness in maneuvering all the pieces was important. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come across such a thing like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your high quality and amazing guide. I won’t hesitate to propose your blog to anybody who ought to have care on this subject matter.

7. nmd uk nmd uk says:

I really wanted to make a small message to be able to express gratitude to you for the marvelous advice you are giving out at this website. My extended internet research has finally been recognized with good quality insight to write about with my family. I would assert that many of us website visitors actually are really lucky to exist in a fine community with very many outstanding professionals with valuable methods. I feel very much fortunate to have seen the site and look forward to so many more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything.