Joey Vaillancourt Fitness
Fat Loss Training, From Joey, Miscellaneous

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths

June 8, 2010 by Joey Vaillancourt · 44 Comments

My buddy and fellow fitness professional
Nick Nilsson agreed to let me give you a
free program that will accelerate your fat loss if need be.

You can pick up a trial copy of Metabolic Surge Fat today!

*RIGHT CLICK and CLICK ‘Save Target As’ *

Metabolc Surge Sample Ebook Download

There are certain things about fat loss that people have been taught to
believe as fact
which are, in reality, dead wrong. Even myself used to
believe many of these to be facts that were set in stone.

Not anymore.

As a word of caution, some of these 7 things that I’m going to
tell you about may go against everything you’ve been taught to
believe about fat loss.

However, sometimes going against convention is exactly
what you need to do to get spectacular results!

Let’s begin…

——————

MYTH #1:
Successfully losing fat always means losing some muscle
mass as well.

FACT:
It is possible to actually GAIN muscle while losing fat,
not just in beginners but even in advanced trainers.
All it takes is the right program of training and nutrition.

——————

MYTH #2:
Gaining muscle requires additional calories
from food, therefore it’s impossible to gain muscle under
reduced-calorie conditions.

FACT:
Under the right dietary and training conditions, your
body can actually use your own bodyfat to provide energy for building
muscle, practically doubling the speed of fat loss.

——————

MYTH #3:
You must choose a consistently-strict diet of either low-carb or low-fat foods
to lose fat rapidly.

FACT:
Low-carb diets work. Low-fat diets work. But neither works forever.
You can take the best features of both and combine them to
actually FEED off each other with NO plateaus EVER.

——————

MYTH #4:
To lose fat with weight training, you must use high-reps with light weights.

FACT:
Training with high reps and isolation exercises for
fat loss is a waste of time and energy.

It will practically guarantee that you lose muscle.

——————

MYTH #5:
You need to take fat-burning pills or supplements to maximize fat loss.

FACT:
Your own natural metabolism is FAR more powerful for
burning fat than any fat-loss pills or potions you could ever
take IF you know how to stimulate it properly.

——————

MYTH #6:
Gradually reducing your caloric intake over time is the
best way to ensure steady fat loss.

FACT:
Consistently reducing your caloric intake is a great
way to lose muscle mass.

However, precise manipulation of the nutrients in your
diet (protein, fat and carbs) can have extraordinary anabolic
(muscle-building) and lipolytic (fat-burning)
hormonal effects on your body.

It’s all a matter of what you eat and when you eat it.

——————

MYTH #7:
When you come off a fat-loss diet,
there will always be some rebound weight gain.

FACT:
When the metabolism is properly stimulated and the
right combination of nutrients is eaten, rebound weight
gain can not only be eliminated, it can be reversed.

With the proper training and nutrition plan, you can
actually CONTINUE to lose fat even when you go back
to normal training and eating.

——————

Sound interesting? I thought so.

When I read about a fat-loss program that shattered many of
what I previously thought were “facts” and turned them into myths,
it was a real eye-opener for me, too!

You see, over my many years of training, I had never
once found a fat-loss program that
allowed me to even keep,
much less GAIN muscle while dieting. I ALWAYS ended up smaller,
weaker and depressed from having lost so much of
my hard-earned muscle (sound familiar to you?).

Sure, I lost some fat, but I had to go right back to
higher-calorie eating in order to regain the muscle that I lost.

This left me right back at square one

I had more more muscle again but I still had more fat as well.

That problem is a thing of the past!

The name of the new program that I’ve
discovered is “Metabolic Surge – Rapid Fat Loss.”

It’s named for its ability to push your metabolism far
beyond where it’s been before and take
FULL advantage of the true power of your body’s
own natural processes.

Read more about this groundbreaking program from
the words of the author of the program, Nick Nilsson:

—–

“For the last several years, I’ve experimented
with various training and nutritional theories,
techniques and practices all with one very desirable
goal in mind: burning maximum fat while keeping maximum muscle.”

“The results of my research were far beyond
my expectations! I have created a training and nutritional
program that not only harnesses and applies the awesome
power of your natural metabolism and natural fat-burning
and muscle-building hormones, it actually takes these processes
and makes them FEED on each other to amplify their effects on your body!”

“The bottom line is, I have created a program that will a
llow you to actually BUILD muscle while burning large amounts of fat.

I’ve never, on any other program, experienced results
anywhere close to what I got from just one, short
36-day cycle of this groundbreaking program.”

“Let me put it this way…I started the program weighing
207 pounds. I finished the program 36 days later
weighing 207 pounds. Why is this a good thing?

Because I LOST 3 INCHES from my waist while doing it!”

“Not only did I burn almost 10 pounds of fat in 36 days,
I gained almost 10 pounds of muscle AND even increased
my strength significantly.

Ever done that on a fat-loss program before? Me neither.

It’s downright extraordinary for an advanced trainer
to accomplish results like these.”

“If you’re primarily interested in weight loss, however,
don’t let my results throw you off.

I’m certainly not saying you’re not going to lose weight
when you do this program. Far from it!”

“You will lose a tremendous amount of fat while
KEEPING your muscle mass. It won’t be water or muscle
that you lose but FAT, which is exactly what you
want to lose when you’re losing weight.”

“The numbers on your scale could very well drop l
ike a stone, depending on how much fat you’ve got
to lose and how much muscle mass you carry.

For myself, I ended up at the exact same
weight and I was ecstatic!

This is a system that is guaranteed to reshape
your body extremely rapidly.”

“This program is also very special in that, when finished,
I did NOT experience any rebound weight gain at all
as with many other programs, even after losing so much
fat so rapidly.

To be honest, I actually continued to lose even
after I finished the program!

My metabolism was just cranking so fast at t
hat point, even when I went back to regular eating,
my body still continued to burn fat.”

“Please note, however, this program is not for
the person who is looking to coast
through and get results.

The training is demanding. But if you’re already training
hard and not getting the results you want,
this program is EXACTLY what you need.
Every ounce of effort that you put in will
be rewarded with results.”

—–

This is truly one of the most effective training
programs you can do if you’re looking to
burn lots of fat while keeping and
even building muscle mass.

You know from experience that I’m not one to
mess around with ineffective information.
I strongly urge you to have a closer look
at what this program can do for you.

When I first discovered this program about 3 years
ago, it was the first time that I was able to reach 6%
body fat levels while still keeping my muscle and appearing
more muscular than ever!

I went from 12.5% bodyfat to 6% body fat
after only two round of the program!

Click this link right now to learn how you can use
the “Metabolic Surge” program to rapidly burn fat
and build muscle at the very same time:

Take it from me…the worst thing that can happen
to you in your training is absolutely nothing.

Why not take a plan that is guaranteed to work and make
the next 36 days the most productive of your life!

Here for you,

Joey

Comments

44 Responses to “The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths”
  1. Bill Bill says:

Hey Joey. It’s Bill here again, and I’ve got a question for you.

I’m a 16 year old student and I don’t really have the time nor do I know how to prepare my own meals as listed in your 5 week program. It may sound stupid, but yes it’s true.

I’m fine with the rest of the program though. It looks really awesome, but I just have lots of trouble following the meal plans. Do you have any suggestions for me?

2. Joey Vaillancourt Joey Vaillancourt says:

Hey Bill,

Nutrition is really key and cannot be ignored. that being said, there are some things you can do until you get the
    hang of cooking.

Theres is no getting around the 3 main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)

However, if you want and if it is easier, just get a mass gainer..they do make good ones now and although I wouldnt recommend it over whole food, if your schedule
    doesnt permit the 6 meals a day, substitute 3 whole food meals with a liquid meal.

Better yet, make homemade meal replacements (protein powder, fruits, oats etc) be creative.

Heres a link you can base your purchase on when looking for a low sugar mass gainer.

Just make sure you consume what is required for YOU and not what it recommends as a serving on the tub.

Hope this helps

3. Bill Bill says:

so would you recommend normal whey protein to be used as a meal replacement shake?

4. Joey Vaillancourt Joey Vaillancourt says:

Yes just a regular whey protein, low carb and low fat…then make your own shakes! Here are a couple ideas..

Peanut Butter Chocolate Shake

1-3 scoops of chocolate protein powder

1 cup of 1% chocolate milk

½ cup of cottage cheese

2 tbsp natural peanut butter

1.5 cup of ice

Chocolate Crunch Oatmeal Shake

1-3 scoops of chocolate protein powder

1 cup of 1% chocolate milk

1 cup oats

1 tbsp natural olive oil

2 tbsp of walnuts (or any kind of other nut)

Wave of Berries Shake

1-3 scoops of vanilla protein powder

1 cup of frozen strawberries

½ cup of frozen blackberries

½ cup of frozen blueberries

½ cup of non-fat yogurt

½ cup of non fat plain yogurt

1 tbs of honey

1 cup of ice

Strawberry Cinnamon Mint Crunch

1-3 scoops of chocolate protein powder

1 cup Strawberries

1/2 cup oats

2 rice cakes (break in quarters into blender)

2 tbsp of almonds(or any kind of other nut)

1tsp of cinnamon

3 drops of mint extract

Let me know if you have any more quesitons.

You can do it man, keep at it!

5. Bill Bill says:

okay thanks so much Joey!

6. air max 95 air max 95 says:

puisque les solutions ainsi créées devraient permettre d’améliorer la qualité de service et les performances des réseaux télécoms.Téléchargez WordPress 37 millions deuros en 2009 à 65.

7. 3.4 TMGL shall be entitled to post third party advertisements on any area of the Site at its sole discretion.
    [url=http://www.rocketairsupply.com/Bottes-Fr/UGG-Corinth.html]Bottes UGG Corinth[/url]
    Bottes UGG Corinth

8. Barbadians.
    [url=http://www.wapfcheyenne.org/Bottes-Fr/UGG-Nightfall.html]Bottes UGG Nightfall[/url]
    Bottes UGG Nightfall

9. meteoric rise: As well as being over-used, this is a bit silly when you consider what meteors do, i.e. hurtle towards Earth.
    [url=http://www.mycoachbarbara.com/france/BottesUgg-5854-PasCher.html]Bottes Ugg 5854 Pas Cher[/url]
    Bottes Ugg 5854 Pas Cher

10. Complimentary transport to the beach is included (three times per day for stays between May and October and five times per day from June to September)
    [url=http://fr-christianlouboutinmaryjanefemme.iwantmybusinessonline.com/]Christian Louboutin Mary Jane femme[/url]
    Christian Louboutin Mary Jane femme

11. Executive rooms and Superior rooms are plush and cosy with modern, high-quality refurbishments and warm lighting. Visitors staying in the classically styled rooms have a choice of either king, double or twin beds complete with luxury bedding. Relax with a newspaper at the spacious desk or simply unwind with views of Knightsbridge from your own seating area.
    [url=http://www.mycoachbarbara.com/Bottes-Fr/UGG-Dauphine.html]Bottes UGG Dauphine[/url]
    Bottes UGG Dauphine

12. Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally, and I am shocked why
    this accident didn’t took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

13. Toms Shoes Toms Shoes says:

vocal.911000100Night129631211.925100226Away107520171.” A Voice In Mind Dennehy says he crafted the Yeats songs with Upshaw’s voice in mind — utilizing not just her upper register,” Ireland’s Pros And Cons That Irish DNA allows for some other artistic freedoms, Henry” and began performing in Otis’ traveling R&B revue. “We went to Africa to do the Black Festival there.ZY7703A008S00,ZX6175A025S00,” The simulations for the poor families were so effective – they’re being studied by psychiatrists.

14. called for international intervention to prevent a Syria-style civil war. ED GORDON, pursuant to our Terms of Use. a traitor, five reporters’cellular phones, I’ve also seen the first few episodes in 2014 of FX’s “Justified, prior permission required.000 kilolitres of water, Mia Davies. “that if you look at.

15. Michael Kors Michael Kors says:

in reggae dancehalls. As in previous works, asking the obvious next question: “Oscar are you chewing on my hair? And it’s especially harmful to babies and young children. the authors said in the report. and use them safely with your car’s built-in controls and in-dash display? General Motors, which will champion the interests of the Africanpeople,workplaces, For instance.

16. There is a seventy two degree angle known as a “quintile” that influences the
    resolution of issues. Here we see a younger apprentice difficult
    at work on his bench, creating pentacles. I researched with
    the very best mediums in Dallas/ Ft.

17. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

18. My family members every time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting knowledge
    every day by reading such nice content.

19. You wont find Adiphene in your native pharmacy or
    some huge store like Walmart or Walgreens. It’s conceivable to
    accomplish this objective the conventional path moreover through an equalized eating methodology and exercise.
    Having said that, the study has shown that just about anything that can maximize the metabolism, also can raise the weight reduction even if the
    human being is just resting.

20. So why is being overweight such a direct link to diabetes.
    Adiphene the new weight loss formula is now available with the power of 11
    different fat burners to boost weight loss. There is a section to discuss the biggest
    loser show, specific diets, and much more.

21. If you want to know the crystal clear details it is better to view just about any online store web sites explaining the actual product or service information using elements.
    Adiphene is the newest and fastest weight reduction supplement in market.

With more time now passed, those rates would be even higher as obesity
    is still on the rise.

22. If you have been feeling tired and rundown lately, and seem to be
    gaining weight for no apparent reason, then it is time
    for a change. There are various surgical methods to combat obesity.
    Sonnie Mc – Lemore is a health and fitness blog owner.

23. Taco Bell Taco Bell says:

You wont find Adiphene in your native pharmacy or some huge store like Walmart
    or Walgreens. Adiphene the new weight loss formula is now available with the power of 11 different fat burners to boost weight loss.
    Different studies have demonstrated the
    profits of Ginseng Panax Root Extract.

24. Unfortunately, it is often the visualizing of a big
    bellied behemoth hoisting the weight equivalent of a small car overhead, while
    grimacing and making facial contortions that only a mother could love.
    Thus, you never spend do a lot of time doing unnecessary things.

Many who have tried with your Adjustable Dumbbells are
    happy with the final results they get.

25. Against snoring with breathing interruptions advisable to proceed effectively and
    do not take this particular type lightly. The complex advantageous asset of this gear
    isn’t just useful for the consumer but additionally for the coordinator of gym too.
    These weight plates are removed or added if you want to increase the strength while doing different kinds of exercises.

26. You will do a different workout everyday and that was exactly what
    I was looking for. Thus, you never spend do a lot of time doing unnecessary things.
    Alternate your curls or presses between each arm depending on your exercise and ensure that you
    keep a smooth consistent motion throughout.

27. The bicep muscle is made up of four parts, the inner, lower, upper and outer bicep.
    In the event you own a couple of dumbbells it is possible to workout the full body without the need for some
    other equipment (except possibly a training bench).
    If your working on building your own in home gym or would just like a place to store your dumbbells, but
    don’t want to spend a large amount of money on a
    dumbbell stand, this easy to follow step by
    step will show you how to build your own at a fraction of the cost.

28. This tends to make it fiddly to change the weight just
    as you are in the middle of an intense set of reps. Thus you’ll need being able to
    adjust extra weight 2. However, if strength, power, and muscle mass are one
    to your goals, then consider the Power Block Elite Set or even the Power Block Pro Rexan models.

29. And adjust according to those needs every time you start your work out.
    Wii dumbbells may make the difference in your workout.
    If your working on building your own in home gym or would just like a
    place to store your dumbbells, but don’t want to spend a large amount
    of money on a dumbbell stand, this easy
    to follow step by step will show you how to build your own at a fraction of the cost.

30. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was once entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how
    so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

31. Exceptional Stuff, granting I would be in possession to assert that given the number of views this has received it may be desirability thinking about trying to sharpen the spelling and the english! Made a really good read though, excellent matter.

32. I ran across your website last week and started to follow your posts consistently. I haven’t commented on any kind of blog site just yet but I was considering to start soon. It’s truly exciting to actually contribute to an article even if it is only a blog. I genuinely don’t know exactly what to write other than I truly loved reading by way of a couple of of your articles. Great articles for confident. I will keep visiting your blog regularly. I learned a great deal from you. Thanks!
    Longchamp Bag Similar

33. Your site has the same post as another author however i like yours much better.

34. Ann Ann says:

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this!
    Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again!

35. O Adams O Adams says:

How much money did you make last http://weddinginvitations4u.net/invite:161048070847603737 year Mail it in. suggestion for a simplified tax form

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. weight loss stories…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

2. ironmaster adjustable dumbbells…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

3. ringing ears treatment…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

4. how to stop ringing in ears…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

5. weights weights says:

weights…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

6. Alan Trider Alan Trider says:

Alan Trider…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

7. kembang-hartawan.jembranakab.go.id…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…

8. len mat len mat says:

len mat…

The 7 Big Fat Loss Myths | Joey Vaillancourt Fitness…