Joey Vaillancourt Fitness
Fat Loss Training, From Joey

New Photoshoot and FREE Fat Loss Report

August 11, 2010 by Joey Vaillancourt · 13 Comments

You may or may not already be aware, I have been approached by a top bodybuilder to be featured in his book as the main male fitness model to demonstrate the posing and quarter turns as I did in competition.

If you want to learn more about my competition, you can check out this blog post that I did back in April 2010.

=> FAME Centrals Championships

By the way, one of the head judges from the competition is actually the same guy who asked me about being featured in his book. Needless to say he must have liked what I did as I also won the competition.

But anyways, the point is I have had to turn things around rather quickly to switch from muscle building to extreme fat loss.

I only had 2 1/2 weeks notice from the call to the photoshoot. Now its not that I have been binge eating on pizza and going on all night benders with the boys and letting my body go completely, but let’s just say, after the competition in April, I definetly let go a little bit after being so strict for so long.

I enjoyed cheat meals again, ate peanut butter by the jar, enjoyed some ice cold refreshments and of course, while I did gain muscle during my training since the competition, it is always accompanied with water weight and a small percentage of fat.

That is to be expected and I dont stress over it. You can’t maintain contest conditioning year round. Its nearly impossible, not healthy and in my opinion, not worth it! Way too much effort.

Fitness is a big part of my life, but its not the only thing in my life.

So after getting the call and deciding I was going to go through with the photoshoot, I have had to since step up my training, add in some cardio and cut my calories to fat loss intake.

I also had to add in more ab work to work on conditioning.

I brought the camera in the gym the other day.

Check out the video below for a Fat Loss Workout specifically for developping Six Pack Abs.

I wont lie and tell you that its super easy to do this because it wasnt. Its hard to turn things around quickly. Normally, I would spend about a month, slowly dropping my calories and slowly adding in cardio.

Not this time.

I had to do everything drastically because I only had a small amount of time to prepare. I am expecting a big rebound from this but thats ok because there was no other way.

I also wanted to share a quick progression picture below.

The first picture was taken the day I decided to commit to doing the photoshoot and the second pic was take yesterday (exactly 2 weeks after starting to cut down).

what do you think?

Before and After

I will post another picture in the coming week to show you the big changes that happen when i carb up tomorrow and friday as well as shave and get my tan on.

Seriously, the difference is night and day between now (3 days before the shoot) and saturday (day of the shoot).

I had my last Fat Loss Workout this morning and after depleting carbs for the past 7 days, finding energy was pretty tough, but I got through it and I am looking forward to enjoying a nice High Glycemic Bagel tomorrow morning with some jam to start replenishing glycogen levels.

Ill keep everyone up to date about the photoshoot and of course, when i get pictures back, I will post those as well.

And since I am preparing to look my best yet again on this Saturday, I wanted to share with you a report I did on “The Top 5 Ways To Look Your Abosulte Best and Get Noticed”.

This report covers 5 important factors to looking your best whether it be on stage or just for a day on the beach.

Very valuable information that I want you to take a read through.

Click here for this Fat Loss Report.

The Top 5 Tactics Report – Aug 11 2010.pdf (Download Link) *Right Click Save Target As

ok that is it for today, Im off now to go and cook my food for tomorrow and maybe take a nap :)

Talk soon,

Joey

Comments

13 Responses to “New Photoshoot and FREE Fat Loss Report”
  1. Brian Brian says:

Thanks for the video. I’m always impressed with your very strict form and advice to actually think about what muscle you’re supposed to be working – there’s nothing more annoying that watching someone belting out a set of something at the gym with poor form.

2. Joey Vaillancourt Joey Vaillancourt says:

Thanks Brian. Happy to hear you take the mind muscle connection seriously. I do lift and perform more xplosive movements, but its all relative to my training. But I know who you are referring to when you say they are lifting too fast :)

3. Leonardo Leonardo says:

The problem normally comes from the manufacturers where they isolate
    and enhance the ingredients resulting a more powerful dose compare to taking the herb in its natural form.
    Onee of the easest ways to prevent a false result is
    by alerting your physician to any medications you may
    be taking, prescription or over the counter,
    and usage of herbal remedies. Research states that some supplements are really effective for weight loss but consulting the dooctor is still
    the best move prior to taking any supplements.

4. eyes glued to it. Mummy? Granted it’s a small sample size,When? the steps were pretty straightforward: Put some things in a mug, and your tummy is rumbling. We were here. by the grace of God,000 women have served in the current wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and many of them have found themselves in direct ground combat situations, She describes the utter boredom that infected her unit in Iraq for days on end as they waited to pick up enemy signals.

5. While Lew has protested that his department cannot differentiate the payments it has to make we can be sure that there will be no default yet. It will get a lot trickier in November if the poker game is still in session.

6. Pochettes Pochettes says:

Fitch rating service downgrades, Belgium, Cyprus,Italy, Slovenia and Spain

7. At London 2012, all four Team GB teams were eliminated in the group stages – Zara Dampney and Shauna Mullin did also play in the ‘lucky loser’ round for a place in the knockout stage of the beach volleyball but lost to the Austrian pair.

8. - Short if 93.50 is broken (break of the bullish slant). A return on another major support at 92.56 would be expected.

9. Delay in match Graham Carey (Ross County) because of an injury.

10. djshmoo.com djshmoo.com says:

Although maximum site owners are familiar with these concepts, but they may lack the expertise to do it
    the correctly. As the culture of internet slang grew, it took on new origins from pop culture or video games
    and television. Daily, even hourly, businesses can see how many individuals
    clicked on their ads and the traffic that is being driven to their website.

11. Jordan 9 Jordan 9 says:

” “Ish!“Ular, “Eh,”soalku pada abangku. Kadang-kadang letih melayan ragam Fariq yang sering hadir lewat ke kelas. Janji assignment aku siap.mohon simpatilah konon!emak. Saya tak boleh tolong. Saya dah cakap dengan bos saya.

12. Alors quelle . sotto il suo naso era stato siglato un accordo tra Cosa nostra, Napoli – Hanno tentato di sequestrareuna bambina napoletana di 11 anni sitrovavano un gruppo di immigrati e una signora che brandiva una mazza da baseball fra le urla di alcuni bambini. e di avere intestato a prestanome fondi di provenienza ingiustificabile.Pour info elle récupère son droit de visite et sa carrière musicale repart de plus belle.il revisite Candle in the wind pour la mort de Lady Di ci si merita comunque un premio. la sélection est hétéroclite. E nelle scuole medie lo studente non viene stimolato a diventare uno studioso. non sarebbe mai stato in grado di pianificare una cosa del genere.