Joey Vaillancourt Fitness
Muscle Building Training

21 Day Fast Mass Interview Replay

January 11, 2011 by Joey Vaillancourt · 8 Comments

21 Day Fast Mass Building

Last night I had the privilege to talk with three of the most respected fitness coaches online today and just in case you missed last night’s call, I managed to get the replay and it is now posted on my below so you can go ahead and listen to it again.

No one else is offering this interview, so be sure to take advantage since I went out of my way to organize this for YOU :)

Click Play to Listen In!

Now, the reason I had these three guys on the call was because I wanted to get the INSIDE information about the science and theory behind their new 21 Day Fast Mass Building program.

I wanted them to explain how the program worked at solving one of the hardest problems in body transformation which is the ability to gain substantial muscle mass without piling on a bunch of fat at the same time.

The interview covered many popular questions like:

- How to cycle your training to gain ONLY muscle and keep fat off

- Why traditional BULKING is a thing of the past (new method revealed)

- A closely guarded secret bodybuilder’s have been using time after time to gain NEW muscle (AAE Technique)

- The EXACT number of days it takes for your body to become less effective at metabolizing a caloric surplus (IE. Stores fat!) and how to avoid it with 1 simple trick

- Training methods to lose fat vs. training methods to GAIN muscle (important!)

We also dove deep into the science behind the 21 Day Fast Mass Building program.

fast-mass-header

Oh, and just in case you missed it this Sunday, I am offering two of their private free reports (only previously offered in exchange for email). Download both of them today and get informed on this KILLER new 21 Day Cycle program to gain muscle and keep the fat OFF.

anabolic_clickhere

The Anabolic Amplifier Effect.pdf (download link)

death_clickhere

The Death of Bulking.pdf (download link)

Also, just wanted to remind you that the $60 off sale is still on but the price will be going back up on Friday after midnight.

Not only that, but Insane Muscle Assault, the new 5 Day DVD Workout Series by Dave Ruel and I, will no longer be available as a BONUS on Friday. In fact, it goes on sale next week for $47 and that is where it’s going to stay.

Here’s your chance to get a BOAT load of workouts, discounts and the HOTTEST new muscle building program on the market today that allowed me to climp up an additional 14.2lbs of muscular bodyweight in 42 days.

This is your chance…only 2 days left to take ACTION!

21 Day Fast Mass Building

Deadline is Thursday
January 13th 2010 at Midnight EST

IMA for free

Comments

8 Responses to “21 Day Fast Mass Interview Replay”
  1. I am happy that people like you talk about these health issues! Good work!

2. Tamera Tamera says:

August 21, 2012 – To increase one’s overall presence on social
    media, one has to buy Instagram followers. While we must constantly tweeting
    interesting things the fans are a loyal group of people who know that I
    trust you will come. For example, alcohol consumption in urine may be discovered in between 6 in order to A day.

3. free Unrar free Unrar says:

Next, Start Dosbox, and in the command window run the following to mount the folder you just
    created and the. Operating systems Win Rar will
    run on any operating system but Win – Zip is a windows based
    program only. After you acquire the game tryout, draw out
    this record with Winzip or Win – RAR.

4. Ross Ross says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all
    is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having
    a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% sure.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Appreciate it

5. Very rapidly this website will be famous among all blogging viewers, due
    to it’s pleasant posts

6. Jerry Jerry says:

In your journey you’ll meet interesting and noot so interesting characters.

They will visit the inn and consume the ale that has been brewed byy the brewery.
    Wherever the truth of Cornhole’s origin lies, it’s American roots do seem deep into
    Cincinnati, Ohio.

7. powerbank powerbank says:

Up until a few years ago the general public could not
    access the names and addresses behind listed more unlisted phone numbers.
    The evolution of Bluetooth technology has helped to create personal area networks (PANs), replacing the troublesome appliance communication cords with invisible wireless connections within a personal workspace.
    Now going back to the advantages, such system search can help
    a great deal in ameliorating the status of your business.
    That might not seem like a lot of time, but the average person could easily run 50-100 yards or more in that amount of time
    if they had too. Some old phones maybe lose certain entertainment functions, and people can not use them to listen to music or take pictures, which
    may affect their appeal for people.

8. Dewitt Dewitt says:

Its really annoying aswell as i will get a million and
    one loan requests but barely any transfer requests even if i
    offer my players dirt cheap. My point is that playing online soccer games aree never really fre
    but there are some ways of getting the gaming to pay for itself.
    Moreover, there will always be someone ready to rescue crisis-ridden clubs from the mud.